Our team is proud and happy to release the new version 3.3 (Zosma) of the Social Platform for Open Data (SPOD), the first one produced by the Working Group!
- Deep2 (DatalEt-Ecosystem Provide), the subsystem that offers the visualization components has been entirely redesigned to improve performances and for greater usability (more details below).
- Cocreation room:A new User-friendly Interface in the Cocreation:
- Each cocreated room shows more details, such as the description, the avatar of the owner of the room.
- The main menu of the cocreation provides information such as the ownership of the room, pending and accepted invites for
the cocreated room; title and description of the room.
- The form in the Cocreation introduces types of roles (the ownership and user rules): the ownership of the room can create, modify the form; all other users can add only new rows to the questionnaire.
- Commentarium room introduces the type of roles (the creator and annotator) and tags in a shared document.
- New datalets included (also provided within the Controllet, such as Polar, Spider, Funnel Pyramid and, CloudWord charts)
- Datalets now provides an improved exporter of images.
- Translation of SPOD is now also available in Mandarin Chines (thanks to the collaboration with the Dept. of Public Administration and Management of the National University of Taiwan).