Here’s what’s new and noteworthy in SPOD Platform 3.4 (available at following address http://spod.routetopa.
- Cocreation room introduces Quality and Privacy checks with Artificial Intelligence (AI), related technology during the co-creation phase. Each users can optionally run the quality and privacy checks directly within the the cocreation data room. A guided process (checking type inference, content and structural privacy breaches) enables the user to have immediate feedback of quality and privacy problems of the dataset until it’s published.
- A new feature is in the Cocreation, named “Quality Check”:
- The quality assessment has the objective to help the user in identifying heterogeneous columns – for instance, a column which contains all numbers except a small number of textual information
- The privacy assessment aims to help the user in identifying privacy breaches within the dataset (i.e. person name and surname, e-mail, IBANs, telephone numbers)
- Controllet is enhanced by a step-by-step quick guide
- A quick tour, in each step of the Controllet, highlights the main features.
The Release Notes of the new version of SPOD platform v.3.4 “Raffaele” are available here.